Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Wow... and just when I thought things couldn't get much bigger or smaller. I always knew that the Universe was a vast (using the term very lightly here) place but when these things get put into perspective you truly realize how epic the world around you really is.

Flash Element TD Flash Element TD

Amazing

the only game I;m willing to click the retry button on. too awesome. this one is way better than the second one.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

So Here's My new song Guys...

Oh wait were on Newgrounds where sharing songs is easy and you don't lose them 50 pages in the comments section. HOORAY FOR INOVATIVE SHARING!!! Awesome game, can't wait for POM 3.

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Looks Amazing

it must have taken alot of work to put everything together like that and for that I say great job.

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Is it just me?

Or does it feel that the first time breaking though the first gate feel so rewarding, only to realise that it was a fluke and you need like 4-5 more upgrades before you can do it again. Awesome game got addicted the moment I clicked the mouse to start the game.

Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

Thank You SOOOO Much!!!!

I finally get the chance to kill this kid. when he stated singing/squeeking I yelled at the monitor to shut up, then I blew his face of with a bazooka.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Hilarious

played this game after watching dot dot dot and you know what, that guy was a complete retard. awesome game, music and the story line. loved this game keep making more!!!

Berzerk Ball Berzerk Ball

Amazing

was a huge fan of the original and i think that this one is even more amazing. i love the comments the nerd makes. keep up the awsome work!!

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Awesome

the achievements were a bit wacky, but that made it all the more fun. it was really hard but i got all of them. the giant elephant picture at the bottem of the game was well worth it. good job.

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

If it were only that easy

This guy is some sort of god. he basically says "give youself to me" then gets laid. and the fact that he get married to the girl with the inheretence, Bonus!